- Prague is a capital of the Czech Republic which is situated in the "heart of Europe".
- It is one of the most beautiful cities in the world, it has its charm in any time of the year.
is a so called city of 100 spires and is famous for its narrow
cobblestone lanes, Charles Bridge, Prague Castle, Astronomical Clocks
and much more.
- Prague offers a rich cultural life - you can enjoy wide range of museums, art galleries, theatres, concerts, festivals etc.
- Zoological Garden in Prague was elected by Forbes as the 4th best in the world
- You can still get famous Czech beer for reasonable prices in one of the many lively pubs in Prague.
- Prague is a student city
with lots of universities, e.g. only at Charles University study
about 50.000 students and 6.000 of them are foreigners from all over the
world. Because of this fact, Prague is a modern multicultural vibrant
city where you can fully enjoy student life.
its location is Prague a perfect starting destination for exploring
other european cities such as Bratislava, Budapest, Vienna, Berlin,
Dresden, Warsaw etc.
- It is very easy to get around Prague. Public transport is well developed, efficient, accessible and very cheap.
- The standard of living in the Czech Republic is high. GDP per capita is $25.563 (2009, OECD Statistics).
- Czech Republic is a member of European Union, OECD, UN, NATO etc.